Modeling equipment – design, 3D modeling, production of foundry equipment and molds made of plastic, wood and metal.
Types of casting:
- Casting into the ground – Сasting in the ground is relatively simple and economical process. In many engineering industries (automotive, machine tool, railway, etc.).
- Casting of metals in cold-hardening mixtures (HTS) – The cold-hardening mixtures – a special mixture that after manufacture do not require heating in drying ovens. Thanks to the binder component and hardener are self-hardening in the air for 10-15 minutes.
- Lost-foam casting – technology to provide casting accuracy equal casting, investment casting at a cost comparable to injection into the ground.
- Centrifugal casting -the technology is that the filling of the mold and melt formation occurring when casting mold or the rotation around a horizontal, vertical or inclined axis, or by rotating it along a complicated trajectory.
- Heat treatment – the heat treatment operation is a set of heating and cooling the solid extracts of metal alloys in order to obtain desired properties by changing the internal structure and the structure.
Machining of metal:
- Boring work
- grinding processing
- Gear work
- Drilling metal
- Laser cutting of metal